Thursday, August 2, 2012

This is a test

As of about 2 weeks ago I started working for my friend Keira as her real estate assistant.  I just made my first single listing website and want to see if the link works so here it goes...

CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS AWESOME HOUSE!

Let me know if it works and what you think of it.

In other news I have an interview at the school I want to work at tomorrow. School starts Aug 22 so I would really like to know how early I have to get up!  I took a crazy Middle School Math content Praxis II a couple of weeks ago to help make me more marketable as a teacher. There seems to be an overkill of history teachers in the area so maybe they will like me teaching youngsters math.  The position tomorrow is for Special Ed though. That is what I am finding out I really enjoy working in. Especially the Emotional Disorders group, which is what this school specializes in.

Anyway, just want to see if my handy computer skills worked!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

The link worked nice job. I always thought you wanted to be a psychologist if so it does not surprise me that you like working with Special Education. I worked with teachers as a social worker in their classrooms years ago and found it to be very rewarding. Good luck with the job interview.

Emily said...

The link worked great, what a gorgeous home! I was a real estate assisantant for several years & quite enjoyed it. Good luck with your teaching position/interviews!

Anonymous said...

Go get'em!

Courtney said...

Nice job! And congrats on your teaching position! That is so, so exciting! Hopefully I will be able to come celebrate with you in person soon :)

Sherie said...

WOW! Can I buy that house!

Good luck on the teaching job...poke stick in eye here!

EmRee said...

Cool house! It seems like a great price too for all of it's nice upgrades in Alaska. Now I see what you are doing for your part time work! Way fun!!

bubblegum casting said...

amazing house I wish the same was mine

model mayhem said...

whoooweee very nice home

A little quote or two...

“There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.” -Washington Irving

"Education enriches the mind and enlightens the
soul," --Nicole Moncur 2008

"Reading can be dangerous." --Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale


BOOK HOUSE from the paper of my Grandfather Sidney W. Campbell

I always think the cover of a book is like a door Which opens into someone's house where I've not been
before. A pirate or a fairy queen may lift the latch for me. I always wonder when I knock, what welcome there will be. And when I find a house that's dull, I do not often stay But when I find one full of friends, I'm apt to spend the day. I never know what sort of folks will be within you see. And that's why reading always is so interesting to me. ~~Annie Fellows Johnston



The Moncur Fam

The Moncur Fam
September 2006 look for a new one this summer