Disclaimer: I have accepted my limitations in patience and my thresh hold for self inflicted torture, I did not make the cake. I bought it and was never happier with the results.
Olivia beamed all day long. Big cheeser grin from ear to ear every time someone wished her a happy day. She told me last night before bed, as her little head rested in her daddy's arms, "I had an amazing birthday, Mom. Thank you so much!" And gave me a big squeeze.
We had 4 boys and 3 girls all together. None of the boys had ever been here before. They were speechless or grinning madly and captivated by the magic of the place.
Our "host" was so good with the kids and made it all seem so real and important to there 4 year old minds. All in all a very, very well behaved group of kids.
Of all the cute bears and cuddly rabbits, Olivia chose the ostentatious pink sparkly unicorn and promptly dressed it in a purple evening gown and pink Pegasus wings.
Oh and she named it herself....Fonda.
Which I don't think is because she is a fan of this:
and got it confused.PS- Stay tuned for Ethan's version of the Christmas Story. Yeah he got his tongue stuck to the fence at school because when he tried it UT it didn't work and he didn't believe it ever would. This is after my story of getting stuck to a fire hydrant licking snow of one in kindergarten. He thought I was making things up for dramatic effect and had to see if it was real.
In case you are wondering. It is.

8 comments:
I love the picture of Olivia making a wish on the heart. So cute! I am glad she had a good birthday. I can't believe Ethan got his tongue stuck to a pole! Can't wait for that story!
What a fun party! I would have loved to do my own Build-a-Bear for a birthday party. Can't wait to hear the Ethan story. I'm itching with excitement!
She's darling! And bravo for just buying the cake!
Happy birthday Olivia! I love the unicorn, my personal favorite at 4.
Oh I'm so glad you bought the cake. I thought I was going to be the only Moncur girl that can't make a dang birthday cake! Livvy is adorable. I'm so glad she had such a great day! Someday I won't be lame about birthdays and I'll call or send her a card :)
What a fun birthday! Olivia looks so grown up! YIKEES where do the days go? Love the cake, the sack lunches, the happy little faces, and the relief that you're done with birthdays until May.
I love this post...you often make me laugh out loud, but this one really did me in. I even had to show Tyler. What we do for our children, huh?!? Love the pink pony. Sparkly and pink and girly. Olivia is my kind of girl. Glad it was a successful birthday! I don't think her smile could have been any bigger. Such a doll!
Fonda Rocks!!!! Happy belated birthday sweet girl!
I can't wait to read @ your own version of A Christmas Story!!
Post a Comment