Sincerely,
Nicole
Dear Wal-Mart,
Please make your shower gels foam better, smell better and cheaper. The same goes for your soft soap pumps. Bath and Body works does all of that. In fact they have grapefruit, nectarine mint, warm vanilla sugar and apple hand soaps! Its the least you could do for us poor souls in Alaska!
Sincerely,
Nicole
If you pass a Bath and Body Works this week, please think of me and the 6 for $20 foaming anti bacterial hand soap sale. I am sure I have room in my suitcase.
Dear Dinosaur BBQ,
Don't worry. I will leave room to pack some of your sauce too.
Sincerely,
Nicole
And last but not least:
Dear Taco I Found in the Car,
I am sorry you were left alone for so long in the cubbie of the center console. I swear I would have fed you to the dog sooner if I knew that was where you were hiding. But at least today you can feel good that your hard, petrified edges did their job by scraping the tartar off of Champ's back teeth.
Sincerely,
Nicole
8 comments:
We don't have Costco, or TJ Maxx, or Cafe Rio, or a Target. However, somehow we have a Bath and Body Works at our "mall". I'm sorry.
I feel like Vernal is pretty dang close to AK because we don't have any of those things either! I miss all the great sales! I'm glad the taco got to fulfill it's mission :)
Petrified is always better than green and fuzzy I say.
I will get you some Bath and Body Works. I will even send it to you if you would like. I can also send Dinasour!
Kim
Dear Nicole, I miss you!
Hmmm, its like "Norther Exposure"!
So, did Courtney tell you we are going to Orlando next spring break or is that your wish list? Maybe our AK and UT families will meet in FL?
too bad airport security will not let you bring more than (what?) ounces of a liquid. therefore Dinosaur Bbq sauce will have to be in very small portions.
Post a Comment