So here is something I love:
This momma and baby were actually on my back porch! We had the dining room window open and could almost touch them. Champ saw them through the (closed) sliding door and went ballistic. I tried to tell him it was not a squirrel but he didn't listen and had to go to the garage until they were gone. Then all night he stood guard by the back door, just in case.
So these guys , plus the 2 I saw in Anchorage this week brings the total on the Moose Counter up to 52 total moose we have seen in Alaska.
8 comments:
That is very cool. So did you ever get your snowblower to start? Or is that a Monday Maladies story? :) Oh, and I haven't even started Fablehaven 2 yet...I need to hurry and catch up!
Your moose count really makes my day!! I love it...
Love the moose!
Actually makes me very homesick, more then I would have thought. Great pictures.
Those are Christmas Card Material!
I can't blame Champ....I might have a strong reaction to running into one of those creatures - ha! I'm sure your kids love the wildlife encouters!
Wish I could come count Moose!
Post a Comment