For Olivia's first birthday we got her this Fairy house shaped like a spotted mushroom. She started playing with it shortly after she turned 1 and has loved it ever since.
And now look what we have in our backyard!
We have been on the lookout for fairies every day. And with my reading Fablehaven to Ethan, we are in especially magical times!
7 comments:
Holy Cow! Those mushrooms are huge. I have never seen anything like that. When I saw the first picture you posted I thought "Hey their living room looks just like the one in Perry" DUH!
Wow!!!! They are pretty, Liv's is such a cutie. Hope you all are doing well. Greg, Nick and other guys from the family will be coming to your area in a year. They have all been on the computer the past two nights planning the trip. Wish I could come and see you...but girls aren't allowed;)
That's awesome! Everyday I'm writing in my Journal "I love AK today because..." I think it's helping me adjust (more like accept the fact I'm going to be here for a long time!)I will have to keep an eye out for the awesome fungus!
Nicole...have you and Olivia seen the "Fairy Houses" dvd or read the books? We love them so much. Hannah is kind of outgrowing them but that dvd still makes me feel all calm and relaxed...it' lovely!!
Just as long as they know they are Fairie houses and not to eat. Because that would devastate Fairy habitat and all that;)
Nicole - you write the best blogs. I love your stories!!
Oh man, those are awesome! I knew there were perks to living in Alaska. That is truly cool. How exciting for your kids too. My kids would be beside themselves if they found those.
Post a Comment