Sunday, August 2, 2009
Remember this?
Thanks Mrs. Mower!!
A little quote or two...
“There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.” -Washington Irving
"Education enriches the mind and enlightens the
soul," --Nicole Moncur 2008"Reading can be dangerous." --Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
BOOK HOUSE from the paper of my Grandfather Sidney W. CampbellI always think the cover of a book is like a door Which opens into someone's house where I've not been
before. A pirate or a fairy queen may lift the latch for me. I always wonder when I knock, what welcome there will be. And when I find a house that's dull, I do not often stay But when I find one full of friends, I'm apt to spend the day. I never know what sort of folks will be within you see. And that's why reading always is so interesting to me. ~~Annie Fellows Johnston
The Moncur Fam
September 2006 look for a new one this summer
2 comments:
Yay! Love all those pictures of you roughing it outdoors! Maybe another adventure for you is just around the corner?
I'm catching upon your blog! I have quite a few comments (of course) o I will list them for the sake of brevity:
1. We simply MUST come to Alaska before you move home! I can't get over how beautiful it is, and it looks like your week with Brent and Darlene was so much fun!
2. Let's face it, most women aren't a size 2. And the fact that she's telling everyone she's a size 2 is pretty lame.
3. I just read Mitch all of the funny things your kids say on the right side of your blog and we were totally cracking up. Especially Carter telling "k" if he kissed her his mom would ground him for like a million years!
4. Your family pictures are so dang cute! LOVE them!
5. While I was reading about your Grizzly encounter the song "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" kept going through my head, but with the words, "Dar almost gotten eaten by a Grizzly!" I'm not joking!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment