




All pictures courtesy of Vanessa Millecam Photography.
Who wouldn't want to be us?





All pictures courtesy of Vanessa Millecam Photography.
“There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.” -Washington Irving
"Education enriches the mind and enlightens the
soul," --Nicole Moncur 2008"Reading can be dangerous." --Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
BOOK HOUSE from the paper of my Grandfather Sidney W. CampbellI always think the cover of a book is like a door Which opens into someone's house where I've not been
before. A pirate or a fairy queen may lift the latch for me. I always wonder when I knock, what welcome there will be. And when I find a house that's dull, I do not often stay But when I find one full of friends, I'm apt to spend the day. I never know what sort of folks will be within you see. And that's why reading always is so interesting to me. ~~Annie Fellows Johnston
6 comments:
Those pictures are amazing! Not that your kids aren't already cute, but the photographer really did a great job. Too bad I don't live in Utah...
Wow! These are awesome. So where are you and JaDee?
I can't believe how much the boys look alike!
Gotta say I just love all the pics of your kids, they look so good!
Hi Nicole! These pictures turned out so great! I haven't seen your boys in awhile, they look so handsome! You're going to have to keep the ladies away when they're older, they both have that All-American boy look. And Olivia is a doll! I love her long pretty hair!
I love all the pictures. Your kids are so dang cute!!!! Ethan is adorable, reminds me so much of JaDee when he was little, minus the red hair, ofcourse;)
Liv's is a doll, and Carter is so handsome. They have grown so much since our ski trip.
Post a Comment